Sunday 14 August 2016

NEWS and REVIEW ROUND UP




Closer by Morning is out there now and I must admit I’ve been overwhelmed by the response it’s received. The reviews have exceeded all of my expectations. Just check out what they had to say at Joyfully Jay and Diverse Reader.



 I’ve also been out and about doing guest blogs this week.  In case you missed them here are the direct links:





 So it’s been quite a week. Fantastic in every way.

Now Closer by Morning is out, its time to move on with future projects. Next up is a short story Gods Of Vengeance. This will feature in a upcoming anthology of MM military themed stories from Pride Publishing. The collection is scheduled for publication in November, followed by the ebook release as a standalone title next Spring.

I’m also writing a romantic trilogy. I’m a third of the way into writing the second book so it’s too early to talk about release dates or details but I’m having a great time writing it.

Next week I’m going to host my first guest blog post. Lily Harlem will be joining me on 16th August to talk about her new book Bad Idea. So do come back to hear all about it. You won’t regret it.
https://www.amazon.com/Thom-Collins/e/B01K5K5BJO/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1471182670&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment